Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Jeanine  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

Dr.Randhawa has been my primary physician for over five years. She is professional and her diagnosis have been spot on. I would recommend any female seeking a new doctor. She is firm but courteous and will take the time to listen and then diagnose. Her staff, although busy, is professional.

|  Outstanding doctor  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Randhawa for a few years now. She has helped me with all illnesses, both minor and serious. Her medical knowledge is spot on, her bedside manner is great and she always spends as much time with you as needed to answer all of your questions. Her staff is always very friendly as well.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2010

There is nothing called courtesy in her office or office staff. Overcharges a lot through other providers and never responds to any calls if related to billing issues!

|  Not worth my while  |  show details
by NSK on Mar 9th, 2010

- The wait time to see the doctor in the office is about 30 - 45 minutes, irrespective of whether you are on time, early or late for your appointment. This can be tolerated to a degree.- The wait time to get an appointment is an easy 3-6 weeks.- The time the doc spends with the patient is about 5 mins, her assistant spends about 2-3 mins.- My test results are NEVER communicated to me; I have to follow up 3-4 times with various people before I get any answer._ The lab sheet to take my tests (is supposedly to be left at the reception) is NEVER there. Add another 15 mins to get that because of course, the assistant is too busy (hopefully that is teh case and someone else is getting better attention than me)- It is never well communicated when the doctor wants to see you next, especially for cases where follow up is a must.