A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurinder Sahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurinder Sahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurinder Sahi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahi graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sahi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Sand Point Internists
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurinder Pal Sahi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurinder P. Sahi practice?
- Dr. Gurinder Sahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurinder Sahi practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.