Dr. Gurinder Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Bowie, MD

August 5th, 2013
Very Pleased Patient
I went to the emergency room for two year straight complaining about my stomach and was given Prevacid. However, I went to Dr. Singh and he scheduled my epipscopy the next day and gave my the script for an abdominal ultrasound and ck ejection test. Dr. Singh made sure he was able to get a full picture of what was going on in my body rather than just give me a prescription for Acid Reflux like my Primary Care physician and the emergency room. I never had a doct react so promptly to make sure I was given the proper treatment. I will give Dr. Singh a 10

October 3rd, 2012
Very good experience with him.
Took the extra time to follow up and get it done right. Seems both competent and thorough.

April 7th, 2011
Had a terrible experience. Waiting in waiting room over an hour. Once I saw the Dr., felt like he didn't believe my responses. Kept asking the same question expecting me to change my mind. Waited over a week to get my prescription filled because the office did not call the insurance company to verify. Would not recommend this office

June 5th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Singh in my opinion is an excellent overall Doctor who cares about his patients and their well being. His bed side manner is above reproach, with spot on diagnosis and prognosis with prompt solutions. I highly recommend Dr. Gurinder Singh.