A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurinder Singh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gurinder Singh practice?
Dr. Gurinder Singh practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.