A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurinder Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurinder Singh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurinder Singh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gurinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Gurinder Singh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gurinder Singh practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.