A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurinder Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurinder Wadhwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadhwa
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadhwa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wadhwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurinder Singh Wadhwa DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurinder S. Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Gurinder Wadhwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurinder Wadhwa practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians and San Francisco Family Physicians.