Dr. Gurinderjit Kaur-Sidhu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 12th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Sidhu is a very thorough Dr. I came to her several years ago needing to switch from my prev Oncologist. She put me at ease immediately. As we know, when U need to see an Oncologist, it's not a walk in the park, but rather a very urgent situation that needs attention. Dr. Sidhu talked to me one on one, assured me I had options & also made me feel like a member of the family. This speaks volumes when U are scared to death! Unlike the other Dr I was seeing, Dr. Sidhu helped me to see I did indeed have options & they were MY options, I didn't have to accept just ONE option. This was huge relief to me! Very thorough in leaving no stone unturned. She had treated a few very dear friends & came very highly recommended. Also, one other thing...while getting a PET scan at the hosp (I had been there prev w/the first Dr), the hosp tech noted a different Dr was ordering the PET & wanted to clarify if this info was correct or not. I told them I had changed to Dr. Sidhu. The tech stated "great choice!" Boy, that spoke volumes to me! She also sees other family members & treats them w/the same kindness & compassion. I'm so glad I came to Dr. Sidhu for my treatment. Best decision I made was to have Dr. Sidhu on this journey with me. Thank U, Dr. Sidhu & staff.

March 18th, 2016
She treats me like family and has the best bedside manner.

November 4th, 2015
RN/HOSPITAL
Called office to speak to personnel about patient's labs. Front End personnel,Kim, was VERY RUDE, I said,"i'm not sure who I need to speak with, but someone wanted to talk with me about patient's lab results", per Kim,"Well, I am telling you who you need to speak with, Tiffany" I reported this to Tiffany, in turn she said,"We get that a lot" If you get multiple reports on someone it is to the Dr. and it's facility to retrain that person or help facilitate them elsewhere where their rude services are needed.

September 9th, 2015
Very thorough and detailed. Actually reads the charts and has open discussions everytime I am in her office. No long waits. The office staff always, always have a smile on their faces and are very easy to talk to

August 23rd, 2015
Teacher
Great Doctor and knowledgeable. She explained very well by condition and expectations. She also explained how to take care of myself. She cares about patients.

February 2nd, 2012
Dr. Sidhu is great. You never leave there wondering if she cares, you KNOW she does. Sam is also wonderful. They both take as much time as you need to thoroughly go over any concerns you may have and still manage to not keep people waiting too long.