A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurjeet Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurjeet Gulati, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gulati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurjeet Gulati MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gurjeet Gulati practice?
- Dr. Gurjeet Gulati has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurjeet Gulati practices Psychiatry near New City, NY.
See New City Psychiatrists.