A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurjeet Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurjeet Gulati, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gulati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurjeet S Gulati MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gurjeet S. Gulati practice?
- Dr. Gurjeet Gulati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurjeet Gulati practices Psychiatry near New City, NY.
See New City Psychiatrists.