Learn more about Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalkat
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalkat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalkat graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalkat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurjeet S Kalkat MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurjeet S. Kalkat practice?
- Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists, Glendora Pulmonologists, Glendora Critical Care Practitioners, and Glendora Hospice & Palliative Specialists.