A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalkat graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalkat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurjeet S Kalkat MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gurjeet S. Kalkat practice?
- Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists, Glendora Critical Care Practitioners, Glendora Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Glendora Pulmonologists.