Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendora, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Kalkat is affiliated with San Antonio Community Hospital, Intercommunity Campus and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. Dr. Kalkat has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.
Dr. Linda Tsang
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Glendora, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Richard Johnson Jr
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Glendora, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Jonathan Leung
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Glendora, CA 0 mi25