Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gurjeet Kalkat?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2011

Good, caring, considerate Doctor

Always concerned. Real good at call backs.

September 13th, 2011

Dr. Kalkat has been my Physician for over 10 years. He is extraordinary; not only because of his caring demeanor but also because of his professionalism. It is evident that patient care is of utmost importance and is demonstrated through the time spent with me and his other patients. We are privileged to have Dr. Kalkat in our community; as it is difficult to find a Physician who provides excellent medical care. I will continue to refer him to my friends and family.

September 12th, 2011

excellent doc

The last comment must be made by an ignorant person. Patient who was discharge from the hospital will need equipment ordered thru the hospital and the doctor's office. How would the doctor's office know what to order? Ignorant patient and family sometime can be detriment to our society. Dr. Kalkat has been doctors for many of my friends and family. In fact, San Dimas Hosp. will not survive without Dr. Kalkat.

July 19th, 2011

Terrible

This doctor treated my mother while she was in the hospital and it was his decision to discharge her from San Dimas Hospital. The discharge was conditional on my mother having a nebulizer at home to help her breathe, which he wrote a prescription for. Upon reaching home, my mother called the doctor's office (she was not mobile and needed my brother's help) to get the nebulizer, at which time they said that he would not be in until the following afternoon! The next morning, she called again, and was told the same thing. When I called, I demanded that they page him, not just leave a voicemail, at which time an officious and clearly ignorant receptionist thought it made a difference that she "typed out the message and put it on his desk." Amazing! She actually thinks that's different? I told her the issue was that it was on HIS orders that my mother be discharged contingent on her getting a nebulizer and it is HIS neglect that is jeopardizing her health. It was then that they put me on hold, returned and said, "Well, we never got the information from the hospital about her insurance, etc, etc!!!" The incompetence of both the doctor and the staff is incredible.Then my mother facilitated that. And called back and said, can you please page him NOW?" The answer? "We don't page the doctor for patients."Wow, really? So, who DO you page the doctor for? I have never, ever, ever, experienced such poor care. I don't even call it healthcare. I call it neglect.

December 8th, 2009

He is an excellent doctor and caters according to your needs

April 11th, 2016