A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurjit Ajimal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurjit Ajimal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurjit Ajimal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajimal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ajimal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Caylor-Nickel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurjit Singh Ajimal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurjit S. Ajimal practice?
- Dr. Gurjit Ajimal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurjit Ajimal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.
See Grand Blanc Anesthesiologists and Grand Blanc Pain Management Doctors.