A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurjit Kaeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurjit Kaeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaeley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurjit Kaeley, MBBS, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaeley graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Kaeley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurjit Kaeley MBBS, MD, and MRCP is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gurjit Kaeley practice?
- Dr. Gurjit Kaeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurjit Kaeley practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Rheumatologists.