A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurjit Kaeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurjit Kaeley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaeley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurjit Kaeley, MBBS, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaeley graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Kaeley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurjit Kaeley MBBS, MD, and MRCP is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gurjit Kaeley practice?
- Dr. Gurjit Kaeley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gurjit Kaeley practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gig Harbor, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Rheumatologists.