Dr. Gurjit Kaeley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gurjit Kaeley?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gurjit Kaeley?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 13th, 2016

The worst Doctor ever

I was referred to this doctor by someone. I waited awhile for him. The office I was placed in was extremely hot I had to ask several times if they could turn the air on as I already wasn't feeling well. Finally they realized the air wasn't working in that room I was moved in another. His assistant greeted me asking questions as he rudely enters to ask her questions never once saying excuse me or introducing himself. She leaves and then returns asking the same questions that were provided in the lengthy paper wot I completed. He later enters to ask all the same questions. He kept interrupting me as I explained my reasons for the visit. He was very rude, nasty bed side manner and I felt he didn't give me anytime as a patient. He also refuse me the care I needed and walked out of the room. I was very disturbed by this and sadden as I had been dealing with various health issues and seeking a good care giver to experience this. I will never ever go back there nor will I refer anyone to him not even my worst enemy. He should not be practicing medicine are caring for patients with his demeanor. To make it worst I received a hefty bill for this visit when he did nothing but prescribed me pain medicine that I never filled. Don't be so quick to prescribe drugs when you haven't even attentively listen and accessed the patients needs. He is so not worth your time if you need a physician to care for you. Being sick on a daily is bad enough then dealing with a person who has no empathy, time and are rude.

August 16th, 2017