A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taviloglu graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Taviloglu has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurkan F Taviloglu MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gurkan F. Taviloglu practice?
- Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.