A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taviloglu
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Taviloglu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taviloglu graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taviloglu has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurkan F Taviloglu MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gurkan F. Taviloglu practice?
- Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.