A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taviloglu graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taviloglu has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taviloglu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gurkan F. Taviloglu practice?
Dr. Gurkan Taviloglu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, and Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Cardiologists, Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Bronx Surgeons.