A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurleen Jamarai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamarai graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Jamarai has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurleen Singh Jamarai MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, Hospitalist, and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gurleen S. Jamarai practice?
- Dr. Gurleen Jamarai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurleen Jamarai practices Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, Hospitalist, and Otolaryngology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Bariatric Specialists, Anaheim Hospitalists, and Anaheim Otolaryngologists.