Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gurleen Jamarai
Dr. Gurleen Jamarai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Bariatric Medicine and Otolaryngology. Dr. Jamarai is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center of Modesto, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Western Medical Center - Anaheim. He speaks English.
Dr. Gurleen Jamarai has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Gurleen Jamarai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.
Dr. Amer Rayyes
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Anaheim, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Usha Iyer
Anaheim, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Riffat Meraj
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Anaheim, CA 0.01 mi8