A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurleen Sikand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurleen Sikand is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikand graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Sikand has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurleen Singh Sikand MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gurleen S. Sikand practice?
- Dr. Gurleen Sikand has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurleen Sikand practices Neurology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Neurologists.