Dr. Gurmeet Bhatia MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

January 15th, 2014
Bad Doctor
I was afflicted with this doctor for 10 months, during which time he tried to stop my long standing morphine treatment by prescribing less each month, while requiring me to report to the Cleveland Clinic every month. He would not listen to any arguments from me, ignored my protestations of increasing pain, and refused to follow the recommendations of the Neurologist he sent me to who recommended my morphine Rx be returned to the original level. By accident his doctor's patient notes were sent to me and I found them full of lies. In all of them he claimed I had no problems with his monthly reduction treatment, when every month I had protested vigorously. The Milwaukee jurisdiction refused to let me change doctors, and the only way I got away from him was to change jurisdictions and have my records transferred. I pity the patient who has real issues and is stuck with him.

June 13th, 2013
Absolutely clueless
I dont know what happened to the other people but our experience this this Dr on 2 occasions has been NEGATIVE stars. He is completely clueless to medication, he refuses to treat my spouses pain issues which are documented with MRI's and previous treatment. He said "I dont treat issues, I send you to a specialist, if your spouse is in pain go to the ER"!!! Are you kidding me?!?! I told him the clinic he sent my spouse to could not help and that I was tired of going to the ER. He is currently leaving for 10 days and I think he was being LAZY and not wanting to LISTEN. I' am disgusted by him and the clinic as they dont seem to care about COMBAT INJURED VETERANS!

July 8th, 2011
would recomend
Really tries to help you. Seems like he really cares.

September 30th, 2008
Certainly the finest doctor I have come across!!!!!
I know Dr Bhatia is certainly the finest doctor I have come across as my Primary Care Provider. I feel blessed that I am his patient and that he is taking such a good care of our veterans who deserve the best care that is available and Dr Bhatia goes above and beyond in providing that to us.