A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmeet Sawhney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurmeet Sawhney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawhney graduated from Mkcg Med Coll, Berhampur Univ, Berhampur, Orissa, India. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawhney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurmeet Singh Sawhney BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurmeet S. Sawhney practice?
- Dr. Gurmeet Sawhney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurmeet Sawhney practices Internal Medicine near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists.