A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmej Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurmej Dhillon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad.
Dr. Dhillon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurmej Singh Dhillon MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurmej S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Gurmej Dhillon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gurmej Dhillon practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.