Dr. Gurmej Dhillon Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gurmej Dhillon?

Posted on April 21st, 2017

If you need an appendectomy that is fast, efficient, with zero risk of infection by someone who has done a lot of them. Then he is your man. He has an interesting bedside manner which is very quiet but is not to be taken for him being mean or disinterested. I felt very confident in his hands and had a very successful outcome to my emergency appendix surgery

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Very helpful

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Doctor Dhillon has been an excellent physician to my family and I for many years now. He has always taken the time to address our concerns, and had an excellent bedside manner. He always tell you what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear, and that is one of the greatest services you can get from a healthcare professional.

I would recccomend Dr. Dhillon

Posted on July 5th, 2016

My experience with Gurmej S. Dhillon, MD , was pleasant, I was happy to have all my questions answered and the staff was very pleasant and accommodating

Posted on July 12th, 2015

I go to his office on Fresno st always changes. Who you see and they act like you have never been there before

Mr

Posted on May 16th, 2015

This Dr. Is the worst Dr. I ever met so unprofessional his there for the money only not because the health of the patients. I would never go back to see him. His receptionist not very polite ugly attitude towards people. The medical assistance who did my ekg unprofessional Indian girl. His office needs to be updated and it smells really bad. Bathrooms the worst thing. There's only one girl that knows what she's doing for what I saw she was really nice and actually took time to answer my questions. I will never go back to this Dr with no bedside manners. And by the way his nurse practitioner/student no help at all.

poor care

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

This doctor is in it for the money you could care less about his patients

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Very rude receptionist!!! She is very unprofessional! Shows no respect towards anyone.

Didn't Work Out.

Posted on July 24th, 2014

I had been going to this doctor for 6 years. Over that span of time never did he do a full physical or check prostrate or (sorry) anal check. He doesn't do anything other than check blood test and suggests other costly procedures that didn't need to be done. Why did I go there for that long? Because he simply provides me the srcips. I needed. Plain and simple. The staff does their job okay but are not friendly. I noticed on many of the good reviews they are very similar in sentence construct and narrative. Oh I quit going because my wife who is a R.N. told me to as his office repeatedly refused to give me the read outs from various tests done.

Always very frustrating!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I have been to a lot of doctors offices over the years and even work in the medical field myself. This office is one of the worst run offices I have ever seen. Getting an appointment is easy enough and usually within a few days to a week, of course that's because they pack the patients in like cattle. It normally takes an hour to be seen, sometimes longer, very frustrating! I have seen Dr. Dhillon, don't care for his bedside manner at all and I agree with some of the other reviews that he doesn't really listen to your problem, he just gave me prescriptions for medication I was already on before becoming a patient at his office. I do love the physicians assistant however and she is the reason I am still a patient. I have an extensive medical history and she took the time to request my old records so she would have a better understanding of what we were dealing with. I am on medications that require a physicians supervision with regular office visits. My previous doctors would want me to be seen every 3 months which I understand and appreciate. Dr.Dhillons office requires me to come in monthly! After being a patient for 3 years now the only reason I can come up with is money! I don't say this lightly but this office does not have their patients best interest at heart, they only care about their bottom line. There have been times when for one reason or another they couldn't see me, mainly insurance issues and they would refuse treatment or make me pay any balance on my account even if there was insurance pending, this is not legal, but they put you in a situation where if you don't pay cash, you don't get seen, and if I don't get seen I don't get medication refills and several of my medications require physician supervision to taper off. Going off cold turkey is very dangerous and yet they don't care about that, only getting paid. There were times when I asked if they would call in just 1 week of my medications until my insurance was straightened out and I was refused. I am not satisfied with the level of care I have received and will eventually make a change, but for now I feel "stuck". I hope this helps someone, but I know what it feels like when your options are limited. As much as I love the physicians assistant I always see, I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone for all the reasons I have mentioned above.

THIS MAN IS A GENIUS

Posted on October 6th, 2012

"gurmej the indian god" as we like to call him, is a hindu legend. the man barely made me wait 2 minutes before he saw me with a big huge smile on his indian face. My past expeirence with indians has been quite bad.. 95% of them i know have been con artists, and accountants skimming off the top... but not this man. I will recommend him to EVERYBODY i know. 5 star service top top service in mumbai

He does not know much

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

First, I do not believe this physician is very knowledgeable. Secondly, he did not pay any attention to what my problems and needs were. He was rude and had little or no consideration for my well being. He just wrote my old prescription and let me leave. I will never go back to him.