Dr. Gurmit Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gurmit Gill?

Very Bad Experience

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Very bad experience. Had taken an appointment with Dr Gill, a month in advance. On arrival I was told that Dr Gill is not available and he had to go outside. I not called and informed about it. I had taken a day off from work to see Dr Gill and his staff did not had a courtesy to call and inform/reschedule. On top of that the staff said if I want I can come back later or see his PA. Completely unacceptable. I wish Dr Gill gets this feedback and does not takes his patients for granted.

Good doctor, brought my asthma under control

Posted on February 7th, 2011

OK the waiting time is a bit long but when I first saw the doctor, wheezing and short of breath, he made sure I was breathing freely before I left. Maybe that's why wait times are long. He also diagnosed a co-morbidity with sleep apnea which exacerbated the asthma and made it difficult to control. This doctor knows his pulmonary medicine.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr. Gill gives poor medical advice and gives out medicine. That creates more medical problems he's rude and threating

Posted on October 10th, 2017