A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmit Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurmit Sandhu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sandhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurmit S Sandhu MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gurmit S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Gurmit Sandhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurmit Sandhu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.