A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmohan Syali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurmohan Syali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Syali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurmohan Syali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Syali graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Syali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurmohan DR Syali MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gurmohan D. Syali practice?
- Dr. Gurmohan Syali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurmohan Syali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and West Islip, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.