A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmukh Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurmukh Brar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Brar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Barnert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurmukh Kaur Brar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gurmukh K. Brar practice?
- Dr. Gurmukh Brar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurmukh Brar practices Ophthalmology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ.
See Paterson Ophthalmologists.