A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmukh Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurmukh Brar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Brar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gurmukh K. Brar practice?
Dr. Gurmukh Brar practices Ophthalmology near Woodland Park, NJ.
See Woodland Park Ophthalmologists.