A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmukh Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurmukh Brar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Brar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurmukh Kaur Brar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gurmukh K. Brar practice?
- Dr. Gurmukh Brar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gurmukh Brar practices Ophthalmology near Woodland Park, NJ.