A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmukh Raince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurmukh Raince is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurmukh Raince, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raince graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Raince has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raince accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gurmukh S. Raince practice?
Dr. Gurmukh Raince practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and General Practice near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenlawn, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Pediatricians, South Richmond Hill Family Physicians, and South Richmond Hill General Practitioners.