A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurmukh Raince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurmukh Raince is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurmukh Raince, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raince graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Raince has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurmukh Singh Raince BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gurmukh S. Raince practice?
- Dr. Gurmukh Raince has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurmukh Raince practices Pediatrics near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenlawn, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Pediatricians.