A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurnaib Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurnaib Sidhu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Sidhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Lbj Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurnaib Singh Sidhu MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurnaib S. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Gurnaib Sidhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurnaib Sidhu practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.