Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Mrs show details Mrs
by Adele Demola on Jul 7th, 2014

Dr. Benning is my primary doctor. He is a good listener and very observant. I trust him and I am fortunate to have him as my doctor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

NO FOLLOW UP AFTER VISIT show details NO FOLLOW UP AFTER VISIT
Oct 24th, 2013

No follow up after meeting with him, said he would refer me to a Wound care specialist, its been 14 days, had to call several times to remind staff, also he prescribed this $140 ointment instead of the $12 cream that could do the same thing for my open wound.(CVS), Please offer a generic option when discussing with all patients.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Apr 9th, 2011

I came in with a kidney stone and he felt that I had an infection as well. He sent me to the hospital and there they found out that i had a bad kidney infection with the stone. After antibiotics in the hospital, I felt better. Well done!

Feb 9th, 2011

Would not go to this physician again. Had to beg him to test for a disease that I was recently exposed to in a foreign country and was showing symptoms of. He decided I had only the flu and did not want to test for anything else. Finally got him to agree to the other test. Then I had to call the office 5 hours later to get the results for the flu (a test that takes 15min), which not-surprisingly were negative. Had I accepted his flu diagnosis........