Family Physicians

Ochsner Clinic Northshore
1000 Ochsner Blvd
Covington, LA 70433
985-875-2828
Locations and availability (1)

|  Mrs  |  show details
by Adele Demola on Jul 7th, 2014

Dr. Benning is my primary doctor. He is a good listener and very observant. I trust him and I am fortunate to have him as my doctor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

|  NO FOLLOW UP AFTER VISIT  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

No follow up after meeting with him, said he would refer me to a Wound care specialist, its been 14 days, had to call several times to remind staff, also he prescribed this $140 ointment instead of the $12 cream that could do the same thing for my open wound.(CVS), Please offer a generic option when discussing with all patients.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

I came in with a kidney stone and he felt that I had an infection as well. He sent me to the hospital and there they found out that i had a bad kidney infection with the stone. After antibiotics in the hospital, I felt better. Well done!

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

Would not go to this physician again. Had to beg him to test for a disease that I was recently exposed to in a foreign country and was showing symptoms of. He decided I had only the flu and did not want to test for anything else. Finally got him to agree to the other test. Then I had to call the office 5 hours later to get the results for the flu (a test that takes 15min), which not-surprisingly were negative. Had I accepted his flu diagnosis........