Dr. Gurpal Benning MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Covington, LA

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Gurpal S. Benning, M.D.
I'm the son of a surgeon and Dr. Benning has the best bedside manner of any physician I've ever met. Excellent physician, highly recommend.

July 7th, 2014
Mrs
Dr. Benning is my primary doctor. He is a good listener and very observant. I trust him and I am fortunate to have him as my doctor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

October 24th, 2013
NO FOLLOW UP AFTER VISIT
No follow up after meeting with him, said he would refer me to a Wound care specialist, its been 14 days, had to call several times to remind staff, also he prescribed this $140 ointment instead of the $12 cream that could do the same thing for my open wound.(CVS), Please offer a generic option when discussing with all patients.

April 9th, 2011
excellent doctor
I came in with a kidney stone and he felt that I had an infection as well. He sent me to the hospital and there they found out that i had a bad kidney infection with the stone. After antibiotics in the hospital, I felt better. Well done!

February 9th, 2011
Would not go to this physician again. Had to beg him to test for a disease that I was recently exposed to in a foreign country and was showing symptoms of. He decided I had only the flu and did not want to test for anything else. Finally got him to agree to the other test. Then I had to call the office 5 hours later to get the results for the flu (a test that takes 15min), which not-surprisingly were negative. Had I accepted his flu diagnosis........