Dr. Gurpal Phaguda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 14th, 2016
Very rude!

December 4th, 2015
not even one star ..... but that option is not available
This is without a doubt the worst doctor I have ever been around. My daughter left there in tears and cried for at least 20-30 minutes she was so upset at the treatment she received there. I always try to find the good in everybody but there is absolutely zero good in this man and his staff is the rudest staff I've ever dealt with in my life. If you value your health and your family's health you will not and I repeat not go to this doctor. Why he still has a license I will never know. Is there anyway I can take stars away from him because he does not even deserve one.

October 28th, 2015
Receptionist was just miserable.doctor just hearded me threw like cattle.didn't prescribe anything for pain or swelling. For broken. Hand just sent me for xrays and blood test yes blood test for broken hand he said???

September 8th, 2015
I Had aappointment at 10:00 it is now 10:37 and I have not yet seen him he is so rude says negative things about my health and is an overall worst doctor ever I recommend that no one comes to this doctor his office is very filthy and staff have bad attitudes

December 25th, 2014
Horrible doctor
This doctor is horrible he dose not listen talks over u tell u that what's wrong with u is not true very argumentive pls beware he is the worst doctor in hesperia just check his reviews I didnt an had to learn the hard way

December 19th, 2014
Terrible Dr
This Dr. Phaguda needs his medical license removed this Dr. is the worst ever!!!!! people do not wast your time go to someone else. spent 3 min with this Dr. and then walk out on him... this was my first vist with this Dr and will be my last also filed a complaint with the State and with my INC also with his medical group..

October 8th, 2012
By far the worst dr in the high desert
This man should have his license removed .. To much horrible experiences I could write a book.

February 21st, 2012
Dr.Phaguda has treated me and my family, including my parents for years. He is a caring and compassionate doctor who is always available for me and my family, including when my father needed care in the hospital.

February 3rd, 2012
Professional and caring
Professional and caring Doctor who diagnosed me accurately, and took care of my long standing problems.I had minimal wait time,and felt Doctor respected my time and truly listened to me.

April 1st, 2011
Awful
Terrible Dr. Phaguda! I complained of very bad pain in my back for three months. I went to Phaguda 3 times and every time I saw him he said that there was nothing wrong with me. He told me that my pain was not that bad and I should go home and stretch. My pain only worsened over time and finally 6 months later I had to go into his office and demand that he do an MRI on my back. Turns out I have bulging disks and I should have been treated a long time ago. I am so upset that I tried to tell Dr. Phaguda that something was wrong with me several times and he pretty much ignored my requests for the tests that I needed. Because it took so long for him to refer me to a specialist my condition has gotten allot worse than it would have been had he referred me sooner. I recently got an MRI and went to a consultation at a specialist and finally I know what's wrong with me. I still have to get a referral from Phaguda for the injections I will require. His office attendant said it would be one week and its already been three. I have tried several times to call the office I get an answering service. This doctor is no good as far as I am concerned. The service is horrible and the doctor couldnt be more uncaring. I am in the process of changing doctors thank goodness.

January 27th, 2009