A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Bajaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajaj
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bajaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Bajaj, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bajaj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Singh Bajaj MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet S. Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Bajaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurpreet Bajaj practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Orthopedic Surgeons.