Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  Sales  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2014

Nice man, but totally inept and unprofessional. It's amazing he is even a doctor. He never checks your blood pressure or heart rate and you never get undressed. Okay to go to if you're not sick. He throws medicine at you and doesn't follow up. You're really taking a risk by keeping him as your doctor. God forbid you get sick. Do NOT recommend.

|  Check Virginia Board of Medicine Events for 2012 and 2013  |  show details
by Ex patient on Sep 5th, 2013

Doctor disappeared and had to go to Urgent care facility to get Rx refilled. Then found out his license had been suspended. Was suppose to send all patients letters about closure, but never did. Unless you want a doctor that is untrustworthy avoid this one.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by Mike A. on Apr 16th, 2013

Went to Dr. Bajwa recently for a checkup about my diabetes and blood pressure. He was very thorough and went over which tests I needed. Staff was helpful. I plan to continue seeing him. Great Doc!

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

Nice doctor but not very thorough. Doesn't really exam you or take your blood pressure or anything, he just gives you medications and refills. He will give you whatever you think you need. Easy to get an appointment very quickly.

|  Best doc we have ever had!  |  show details
by Thompson's on Oct 25th, 2010

Dr Bajwa has been seeing my family for a couple years now. Although part of me doesn't want the word to get out about what a fantastic Dr he is, (I'd like to keep him for ourselves), I have to do him justice. Dr Bajwa has gotten us in the door within a couple hours of calling for an appointment every time. He listens intently to the issues while taking a few notes, and honestly and accurately discusses all options available. My wife and I both work and have hectic lives and love the fact that Dr Bajwa is a hard worker like we are, he gets to business quickly and gets us relief for whatever our problem is expeditiously. We love Dr Bajwa, and you will too (unfortunately). Even his secretary is on the ball, and remembers us every time we call (or maybe we are going there too often?!).

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
by Darren Z. at Judy`sBook on Mar 15th, 2007 on judysbook.com

I`ve been seeing Dr. Bajwa for the past few months. He is a great doctor for the following reasons. He takes the time to listen to me unlike most doctors and makes me relaxed. I hardly have any waiting time when I go for an appointment si...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  Chad  |  show details
by Chad H. at Judy`sBook on Sep 23rd, 2006 on judysbook.com

I recently went to see Dr. Bajwa for an appointment. I was impressed at how fast he could see me. He took his time in talking to me and explaining my problem. He ordered the tests that I needed and I felt that I`ve found a doctor who really...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com