inactive

Dr. Gurpreet Bajwa MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fairfax, VA

October 26th, 2014
Sales
Nice man, but totally inept and unprofessional. It's amazing he is even a doctor. He never checks your blood pressure or heart rate and you never get undressed. Okay to go to if you're not sick. He throws medicine at you and doesn't follow up. You're really taking a risk by keeping him as your doctor. God forbid you get sick. Do NOT recommend.

September 5th, 2013
Check Virginia Board of Medicine Events for 2012 and 2013
Doctor disappeared and had to go to Urgent care facility to get Rx refilled. Then found out his license had been suspended. Was suppose to send all patients letters about closure, but never did. Unless you want a doctor that is untrustworthy avoid this one.

April 16th, 2013
Great Doc!
Went to Dr. Bajwa recently for a checkup about my diabetes and blood pressure. He was very thorough and went over which tests I needed. Staff was helpful. I plan to continue seeing him. Great Doc!

September 14th, 2012
Nice doctor but not very thorough. Doesn't really exam you or take your blood pressure or anything, he just gives you medications and refills. He will give you whatever you think you need. Easy to get an appointment very quickly.

October 25th, 2010
Best doc we have ever had!
Dr Bajwa has been seeing my family for a couple years now. Although part of me doesn't want the word to get out about what a fantastic Dr he is, (I'd like to keep him for ourselves), I have to do him justice. Dr Bajwa has gotten us in the door within a couple hours of calling for an appointment every time. He listens intently to the issues while taking a few notes, and honestly and accurately discusses all options available. My wife and I both work and have hectic lives and love the fact that Dr Bajwa is a hard worker like we are, he gets to business quickly and gets us relief for whatever our problem is expeditiously. We love Dr Bajwa, and you will too (unfortunately). Even his secretary is on the ball, and remembers us every time we call (or maybe we are going there too often?!).