A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Bindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bindra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Bindra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindra graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bindra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Kaur Bindra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet K. Bindra practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Bindra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurpreet Bindra practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.