A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Bindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bindra
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bindra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Bindra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindra graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bindra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Kaur Bindra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet K. Bindra practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Bindra has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurpreet Bindra practices Family Medicine near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Family Physicians.