Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Chopra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chopra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Chopra, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Chopra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- -Bend Psychiatric Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Chopra MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet Chopra practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Chopra has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurpreet Chopra practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bend, OR.
See Bend Psychiatrists.