Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Chopra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Chopra, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Chopra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- -Bend Psychiatric Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Chopra MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet Chopra practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Chopra has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gurpreet Chopra practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Bend Psychiatrists and Bend Child Psychiatrists.