Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Singh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Singh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet D Singh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet D. Singh practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Singh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gurpreet Singh practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.