A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Singh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Singh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Dipu Singh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet D. Singh practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurpreet Singh practices Ophthalmology near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Cypress Ophthalmologists.