A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Gill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Gill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Kaur Gill MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet K. Gill practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurpreet Gill practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.