A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Hans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Hans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurpreet Hans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hans graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Kaur Hans MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet K. Hans practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Hans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurpreet Hans practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Internists.