A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Kochar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Kochar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kochar
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kochar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet S Kochar MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet S. Kochar practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Kochar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurpreet Kochar practices Cardiology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Ridley Park Cardiologists.