A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Randhawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randhawa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randhawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet S. Randhawa practice?
Dr. Gurpreet Randhawa practices Pediatrics near Liberal, KS.
See Liberal Pediatricians.