A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurpreet Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurpreet Randhawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Randhawa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurpreet Singh Randhawa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gurpreet S. Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Gurpreet Randhawa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurpreet Randhawa practices Pediatrics near Liberal, KS.
See Liberal Pediatricians.