A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurston Nyquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurston Nyquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyquist
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nyquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurston Nyquist, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyquist graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nyquist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurston Gordon Nyquist MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gurston G. Nyquist practice?
- Dr. Gurston Nyquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurston Nyquist practices Otolaryngology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.