A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurston Nyquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurston Nyquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyquist
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nyquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurston Nyquist, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyquist graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nyquist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurston Gordon Nyquist MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gurston G. Nyquist practice?
- Dr. Gurston Nyquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurston Nyquist practices Otolaryngology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.