A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurtej Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurtej Cheema is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheema
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheema Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheema has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurtej Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gurtej Cheema practice?
- Dr. Gurtej Cheema has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurtej Cheema practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Rheumatologists.