A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurtej Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurtej Cheema is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheema
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheema Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheema has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurtej Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gurtej Cheema practice?
- Dr. Gurtej Cheema has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurtej Cheema practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Rheumatologists.