A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guru Motgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guru Motgi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guru Motgi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Motgi graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Motgi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guru V Motgi MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Guru V. Motgi practice?
- Dr. Guru Motgi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guru Motgi practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.