A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurudutt Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurudutt Kulkarni is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulkarni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurudutt Kulkarni, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Kulkarni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurudutt B Kulkarni MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gurudutt B. Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Gurudutt Kulkarni has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurudutt Kulkarni practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Internists and Elkhart Cardiologists.