A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guruprasad Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guruprasad Naik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naik
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Naik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Naik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guruprasad D Naik MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guruprasad D. Naik practice?
- Dr. Guruprasad Naik has 1 office location.
Dr. Guruprasad Naik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Internists and Wausau Cardiologists.