A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guruprasad Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guruprasad Naik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Naik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guruprasad D. Naik practice?
Dr. Guruprasad Naik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Schofield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI.
See Schofield Internists and Schofield Cardiologists.