A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guruprasad Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guruprasad Naik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naik
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Naik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Naik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guruprasad D Naik MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guruprasad D. Naik practice?
- Dr. Guruprasad Naik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guruprasad Naik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI and Merrill, WI.
See Wausau Internists and Wausau Cardiologists.