Dr. Gururau Sudarshan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gururau Sudarshan?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Gururau Sudarshan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

My Experience

He briefly explained procedure. He asked where I had gotten my spinal epidural injections and then told me the other facility wasn't able to do as much for me as he can do which I thought that was odd for him to say. I also told them I couldn't tolerate strong pain meds but was given them in the IV anyway. After the procedure I was so sick and still needed to go to the hospital for a CT scan. They were going to give me something for the nausea but didn't have anything on hand. I would've thought they would at least give me a written prescription for anti nausea meds.. Needless to say I was miserable the rest of the day. I didn't even receive a follow up phone call to see how I was doing. I'm honestly not one to complain but I won't be going back! It was a nightmare!!

June 21st, 2016

He thinks he is superior

He likes to say other physicians are not qualified to do injections just because he's been doing it over 30 years don't make him the only one that can do it he is rude his way or no way never again will I go to him again

February 23rd, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Bedside manner is not great but neither is mine so who cares! My back pain has been greatly reduced with simple injections and nerve ablation. I refuse to take pain killers and thanks to Dr. Sudarshan I function without them.

November 2nd, 2015

Pain Management is a very personal subject that can arrouse emotions. Dr Sudarshan agreed to try treatments including injections and therapy when others told me surgery was my only option. He explains the success of pain management is the sole responsibility of the patient's ability to follow the program. Most patients want a quick fix with out working for it, thus the negative experiences. The wait time can be long. The staff has had a lot of turn over, but slowly getting the right people in place.

February 10th, 2015

In Pain

Doctor pulled me off my pain medicine too fast.

January 8th, 2014

Would NEVER see this doctor again!

Never introduced himself. Was rude to a PA. Was EXTREMELY rude to me. Spent 1 1/2 hours in reception area, then in the examining room. I've had the misfortune to need medical care for several years, even worked in it in my younger days; I've NEVER seen/heard any physician act in such an unprofessional way. I've never had a Veterinarian treat my dumb animals so poorly.

May 7th, 2013

Excellent Care

Dr. Sudarshan and the team at Cincinnati Pain Management are a blessing to me. I have several displaced disks in my back that they have helped me through the pain. Plus I have fibromyalgia. This doctor LISTENS to what I have to say and works with my input as well as offers many ways to work through the pain. I would recommend Dr Sudarshan and the Cincinnati Pain Management Group to anyone who is in pain. Great Team!

April 17th, 2017