A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurusami Lakshmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurusami Lakshmin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurusami Lakshmin, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshmin graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakshmin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Reg Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurusami M Lakshmin MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurusami M. Lakshmin practice?
- Dr. Gurusami Lakshmin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurusami Lakshmin practices Internal Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists.