Dr. Guruswami Ravichandran MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2016
Amazing 5 Star Houston Psychiatrist - I Am Now Overcoming PTSD!
After I initially being treated by Dr. Ravi, I was forced to change Psychiatrists (WHICH I WAS REALLY MAD), not by my own decision, my family member was very racist and did not like the fact that Dr. Ravi is of Indian Origin. I specifically remember Dr. Ravi's kindness, patience, and willingness to listen. As a young adult, that good memory of Dr. Ravi, stuck with me like glue. And after many of life's VERY TRAUMATIC - VERY DIFFICULT events... Several moths ago I sought out Psychiatric Treatment again with Dr Ravi - who GENUINELY CARES FOR ALL OF HIS PATIENTS ! I have suffered from PTSD from the age of 13 till now being as an adult, caused initially by my mother's suicide when I was 13 yrs. old. Dr Ravi is now my psychiatrist - and I give him 5 STARS all the way! I suggest that, if you are having any Psychiatric Issues, contact Dr Ravi - Shamrock Psychiatric Clinic In Houston, Texas to make an Psychiatric appointment. Thank You Dr Ravi for being my angel - I am now overcoming PTSD! GOD BLESS YOU!

January 30th, 2013
Parent
Dr. Ravichandran is a wonderful caring doctor who listens to parents as well as the patients. He has been instrumental in my child's current success at school and socially. I would like to be able to call the doctors office and get a response. ( The office phone is never answered ). It would also be nice if his office staff were more approachable ( its normal for them to sit and talk to one another and ignor patients at the window and why id the window completely covered with notices except for a small 8 x 11 space?

May 1st, 2012
Very packed schedule, excellent physician
Like a good restaurant, when the parking lot is full the experience is worth the wait. Top notch Dr, but it is next to impossible to communicate with the staff.

March 22nd, 2012
Very good Doctor. I am very satisfied with my overall treatment
Dr. Ravichandran has always treated me in a very professional manner. At the sane time he is always compassionate and caring. He also provides other helpful information. I am very pleased with my overall experience.

July 18th, 2017