A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ramamurthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramamurthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy practice?
Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy practices Nephrology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Nephrologists.