A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ramamurthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy practice?
- Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Guruswamy Ramamurthy practices Nephrology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Nephrologists.