A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheed graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaheed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gurvinder S. Shaheed practice?
Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Rocklin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Rocklin Internists, Rocklin Hematologists, and Rocklin Oncologists.