A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaheed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaheed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheed graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaheed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurvinder S Shaheed MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gurvinder S. Shaheed practice?
- Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurvinder Shaheed practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Rocklin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, CA.
See Rocklin Hematologists and Rocklin Oncologists.