Dr. Gurvinder Sodhi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gurvinder Sodhi?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Gurvinder Sodhi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 10th, 2015

She miss prescribed my medication and I was in danger of dying . I went to another dr of phy. and he immediately reduced my medication! I'm happy to be alive!!

December 3rd, 2015

Exceptional, 5 Star Rating!

September 18th, 2015

Rude, Arrogant, Condescending

My family mbr has been in Hsp for a week, every dr has been excellent, until Sodhi. What a piece of work. Seeing lots of Drs and the one dr that I thought would understand mental & emotional states (I think that's her job) was rude, arrogant and condescending. The pt is fragile and vulnerable and staying in a positive mind set is the goal to assist with continued healing and getting healthy enough to go home. Sodhi is disgusting. And I won't waste any more of my time on this subject.

February 27th, 2014

If suicidal and wanna die she her

I was suicidal and had tried to make an emergency appointment with Matt. He was not in so they gave me Sodhi to see. Instead of having me committed she told me with my husband in the room. "I don't know you but if you continue this way you will loose your husband, your life that you are used to and end up in the AZ Mental Hospital" She wrote me a prescription for Prozac and sent me on my way. Had I been alone I would have committed suicide because that was all that was on my mind, and I had access to a gun. Is it uncomfortable to tell this? Yes, but if I can save another person that truly needs help stay away from this ego manic. She was right she didn't know me and all the things that I have had to go thru in my life, I won't make it public either but it was more than falling off a bike.

June 30th, 2013

plz stay away

this so called dr relies on over drugging after all if you are in a semi coma you feel no pain gets her off the hook but you suffer in the long run there are plenty of other doctors do not go to this one I beg of you

February 26th, 2013

physicians assistant is TERRIBLE

I have mild anxiety issues and was having trouble sleeping so I went to see about getting help for it. I couldn't get an appointment with G Sohdi herself for a long time but I could see her assistant Matthew S. O'Kane the next day. Now I can see why I was able to get an appointment so quickly. The waiting room is small and dingy with mismatched chairs. Matthew was 25 minutes late and I was his first appointment of the day. He listened to my sorrows and heard my current lists of allergy meds etc... And afterwards proceedes to fat shame me and bully me into not asking questions. I've been struggling with insomnia. His solution? Tale benadryl because it will make you drowsy and wont give you side effects that will conflict with this new pills side effects. When I started to say I wasn't going to take the banadryl he cut me off and angrily said 'let me finish!'. What a rude piece of work. Sounds from other reviews that his boss isn't much better. Better stay away from this one.

January 3rd, 2011

I've been seen by her and her Medical Psyc PA I'm pleased with their care, diagnosis and treatment. I have been able to find the right Rx and treatments here. I have recommended them to family and they are pleased with their care too.

September 30th, 2010

Countess D' Money, Avoid should work on Wall Street

Started going to this doctor in 2005, never liked her from the beginning, please note review is in two parts 1) 2005-2008 2) 2008 (worse was to come in 2008) (There is a service warning at the end of the review relating to equally bad staff member.)2005-2008 (Time period when I was lucky enough to see her from 2007 on most of the time she was did not want or was not available)From the beginning(she never wanted to discuss my diagnosis or method of treatment and when she did (because I persisted she would say encouraging things like why are you bothering me with that question, I don't see why you are asking that).She never wanted to discuss the mediation I was taking or offer alternatives always had major attitude when I asked her any questions on these issues. 2008By 2008 she was never there and had the physicians assistant seeing all the patients advising and writing all the prescriptions (is this in violation of her Arizona Medical license????)I asked her staff if she was there they did not want to answer the question (Minded I went there in 2008 well over ten times some in the morning, some in the afternoon, and some in the evening and she was never there, but the insurance company continued to make the payments in her name.Warning to potential patients about bad employee: An elderly member of her staff is especially condensing and glib and treats the patients in an phony( forced friendly manner) if you are unfortunate enough to have a problem with the medication you will be required to speak with her (even though she has no medical background)if she feels that a Physician's Assistant is necessary they (may) call you back (may not be on the same day) (Never got a response from The Doctor directly always a member of the staff or the Physicians assistant even before time physicians assistant was hired) would contact me usually on the same day.

September 17th, 2010

Avoid she and her staff are terrible (Selfish, Vain, Cold)

In the three years I had her as a doctor she was never helpful, was exceedingly full of herself, dressed in the finest clothes and had a total and complete lack of interest or empathy for her patients. (I went to her because my insurer had no other provider in my vicinity) She is by far the most selfish, vain, and unavailable medical professional I have ever encountered.Whenever I had a question she would act irritaed and ask why I was asking such a questions. If I had a problem with the medicaton I would not hear from her I would hear from an irritated member of her staff. To make matters worse they are cold and treat each patient as a leper.To make things worse (in an effort to extract more money not have to deal with the little people) she hired a physicians assistant to do her work for her (he has no backround in psychology) who is only slightly more helpful than she is.

April 27th, 2017