A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurvinder Suri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurvinder Suri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurvinder Suri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suri graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Suri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurvinder Singh Suri MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gurvinder S. Suri practice?
- Dr. Gurvinder Suri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gurvinder Suri practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.