A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurvinder Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurvinder Uppal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uppal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uppal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurvinder Uppal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppal graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Uppal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurvinder Sunny Uppal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gurvinder S. Uppal practice?
- Dr. Gurvinder Uppal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurvinder Uppal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.