A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gus Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gus Daniels, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Vista
- Univ. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gus Theodore Daniels MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gus T. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Gus Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Gus Daniels practices Psychiatry near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Psychiatrists.